ctypes and cygwin

wander.lairson

Hello,

I was trying to use the libusb 1.0 with cygwin environments and
noticed that this library uses stdcall calling convention, but ctypes
does not have WinDLL object for cygwin. As far as I know, libusb
builds with stdcall calling convention on cygwin by default. My
question is if ctypes should have WinDLL in cygwin or cygwin, as a
kind of emulation of Unix, considers everything to be cdecl and libusb
guys should change their default build behavior in cygwin.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but if
ctypes guy(s) took out WinDLL from cygwin, I believe he (they) had a
good reason to do so...

--
Best Regards,
Wander Lairson Costa