    thanks
    harold kimball
    , Jan 7, 2008

  2. Gary Herron Guest

    wrote:
    > I am having trouble with ctypes: i can load the third party dll, and
    > gain access to the function but the function calls do not actually
    > perform their intended purpose. I have tried this in both interactive
    > mode and from a saved script. I know that is a somewhat vague
    > description but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > thanks
    > harold kimball

    It is too vague to give any help other than: Read the documentation,
    and search for and follow examples. That worked for me in my recent
    (and first) attempt a accessing a dll via ctypes.

    If you can be more specific about your problem and how it fails, then
    perhaps you'll get more specific answers.

    Also, please read this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Gary Herron
    Gary Herron, Jan 7, 2008