ctypes

hkimball

I am having trouble with ctypes: i can load the third party dll, and
gain access to the function but the function calls do not actually
perform their intended purpose. I have tried this in both interactive
mode and from a saved script. I know that is a somewhat vague
description but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
harold kimball

Gary Herron

I am having trouble with ctypes: i can load the third party dll, and
gain access to the function but the function calls do not actually
perform their intended purpose. I have tried this in both interactive
mode and from a saved script. I know that is a somewhat vague
description but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
harold kimball
It is too vague to give any help other than: Read the documentation,
and search for and follow examples. That worked for me in my recent
(and first) attempt a accessing a dll via ctypes.

If you can be more specific about your problem and how it fails, then
perhaps you'll get more specific answers.

Also, please read this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Gary Herron