Curb 0.0.4 hot off the press!

Ross Bamford

Curb 0.0.4 is now available from the curb project on Rubyforge
(http://curb.rubyforge.org). Curb provides nice, easy to use Ruby
bindings to the libcurl URL transfer library.

This release proves that old Curb adage (that I just invented): "If you
need it, either patch it or ask for it", introducing support for
libcurl's various timeout options in response to a nicely-worded request
from Chris Gahan. I'm now poised, ready to pounce, on any further
feature or fix request that comes my way.

There are also bugfixes and API changes - the usual early-developmental
melee you know and love. Come on over and download it today!