Curious Kink

Discussion in 'HTML' started by patrick j, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. patrick j

    patrick j Guest

    Hello

    I've created this web-site:

    <http://www.inventoryworks.co.uk>

    However in IE6 there is a lack of alignment (or if you like, a kink) on the
    left side of the text just below the image of the clipboard. If you don't
    see it at first resizing the browser window of IE6 might well make it more
    obvious.

    This is unique to IE6 it seems, I can't see it in any other browser I've
    tried. The kink suggest that perhaps the div used for the navigation is
    wider than the margin of the div used for the text. The div for the
    navigation menu sits in the margin of that for the text, but it just isn't
    too wide as far as I can see.

    Here is the CSS:

    <http://www.inventoryworks.co.uk/iwstyles.css>

    I have checked the elements within the navigation div and none of them
    appears to be too wide. So for me it is a mystery.

    I'd be grateful if someone would be able to point out where this kink is
    coming from.

    Thank you :)

    Patrick

    --
    Patrick - Brighton, UK
    If you wish email me from my web-site: <http://www.patrickjames.me.uk>
    patrick j, Mar 16, 2007

  2. patrick j

    Els Guest

    Els, Mar 16, 2007

  3. patrick j

    patrick j Guest

    On Mar 16, 2007 Els wrote:

    > It's the infamous 3px jog bug

    Thank you :)

    I'm reading about this bug now and I'll fix it.

    patrick j, Mar 17, 2007