Curious link button navigation problem

Framework fan

Hello,

Has anyone ever seen this before:

Say if you are on "webform1.aspx", and there is a link button on this
form with the code response.redirect("webform2.aspx")

When you click on the button, you just simply stay where you are (on
webform1.aspx). You just don't move to the next page. The screen
goes white, and you get completely stuck.

Anyone ever seen that?

I have overcome this problem by creating a brand new webform and just
simply replaced the "bad" webform with the new one.

-Frameworker.

William Main

I've been having the excact same problem on one of my pages. Anyone help?
Any usage of response.redirect results in rmaining on the same page
(accorfing to the address bar in the browser windows and a blank white page
(like about:_blank).

William Main

William Main

I just figerued it out, the Document object had Smart Navigation set to
true. When I set it to false it all worked fine.

William Main

Scott Allen

I have seen this happen when Smart Navigation is enabled for the form.
By any chance do you have SmartNav on?