    I have overcome this problem by creating a brand new webform and just
    simply replaced the "bad" webform with the new one.

    -Frameworker.

    Framework fan, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Framework fan

    Natty Gur Guest

    Natty Gur, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Framework fan

    William Main Guest

    I've been having the excact same problem on one of my pages. Anyone help?
    Any usage of response.redirect results in rmaining on the same page
    (accorfing to the address bar in the browser windows and a blank white page
    (like about:_blank).

    William Main

    William Main, Mar 8, 2004
  4. Framework fan

    William Main Guest

    I just figerued it out, the Document object had Smart Navigation set to
    true. When I set it to false it all worked fine.

    William Main, Mar 8, 2004
  5. Framework fan

    Scott Allen Guest

    I have seen this happen when Smart Navigation is enabled for the form.
    By any chance do you have SmartNav on?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com