CURL-PHP to Java-HTTPComponents

LMario

Somebody can help to me to rewrite to next CURL PHP code to Java HTTPComponents:

$process = curl_init('https://www.test.com/directory');
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Content-Type: text/xml', 'charset=utf-8'));
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $sob->saveXML());
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, '123456789.cer');
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD, "123456789");
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_POST, true);
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, false);
$answer = curl_exec($process);
curl_close($process);

Jim Gibson

LMario said:
Somebody can help to me to rewrite to next CURL PHP code to Java
HTTPComponents:

$process = curl_init('https://www.test.com/directory');
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Content-Type: text/xml',
'charset=utf-8'));
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $sob->saveXML());
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSLCERT, '123456789.cer');
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSLCERTPASSWD, "123456789");
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_POST, true);
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);
curl_setopt($process, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, false);
$answer = curl_exec($process);
curl_close($process);

If you google for "java curl", the first three hits are pretty much
your question. No idea if the answers are any good.

LMario

Yes, you're right, but it seems the answers are incomplete because they do not handle the authentication nor the sending of string data (variable $sob) to the server nor SSL verification.

I hope somebody can help me with my post.

Joerg Meier

Yes, you're right, but it seems the answers are incomplete because they do not handle the authentication nor the sending of string data (variable $sob) to the server nor SSL verification.
I hope somebody can help me with my post.

Show us what you've got that doesn't do what you want. For debugging, I can
recommend Wireshark, which would let you compare request A with request B
to see where your Java one doesn't look like the PHP one.

Liebe Gruesse,
Joerg