curl up gem to rubyforge

Ara.T.Howard

anyone out there figured out a way via curl, or otherwise, to automatically
upload a gem to a rubyforge account? i've got about 30 to upload and am not
about to do it by hand ;-)

cheers.

-a
| phone :: 303.497.6469
| anything that contradicts experience and logic should be abandoned.
| -- h.h. the 14th dalai lama

Austin Ziegler

anyone out there figured out a way via curl, or otherwise, to automatical= ly
upload a gem to a rubyforge account? i've got about 30 to upload and am = not
about to do it by hand ;-)

Yes. Look at the Rakefile for PDF::Writer. I'm using Aslak's code
(it's *not* Damage Control, by the way) to upload.

-austin

Ara.T.Howard

Yes. Look at the Rakefile for PDF::Writer. I'm using Aslak's code (it's
*not* Damage Control, by the way) to upload.

thanks much austin - i won't get to it for a few days - but i need it badly.

-a