    Ciao,
    Jay

    , Jul 22, 2006

  2. Jay Guest

    Well .. thanks for the reply ...but ..
    here is an example : http://dynamicconverter.com/ , see here : if u
    click the currency u will get " Select Currency " combo box .. where u
    can change the type of currency u need and it automaticall changes the
    currency ...

    Thats how i need to do ...

    Ciao,
    Jayender

    Jay, Jul 24, 2006

  3. Randy Webb Guest

    Jay said the following on 7/24/2006 2:06 AM:
    > Well .. thanks for the reply ...but ..
    > here is an example : http://dynamicconverter.com/ , see here : if u
    > click the currency u will get " Select Currency " combo box .. where u
    > can change the type of currency u need and it automaticall changes the
    > currency ...
    >
    > Thats how i need to do ...

    Right Click>View Source

    Then, try reading the group FAQ, especially the parts about how to post
    properly.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Jul 24, 2006
  4. Jay Guest

    What do u mean by this Mr.Randy ?
    Does it really makes u annoy ?

    but really waiting for a solution ...
    Ciao,
    Jay

    Jay, Jul 24, 2006
  5. Randy Webb Guest

    Jay said the following on 7/24/2006 4:51 AM:
    > What do u mean by this Mr.Randy ?

    I meant exactly what I wrote. If you want to know how dynamicconverter
    does it, right click and view the source.

    > Does it really makes u annoy ?

    No, peoples ignorance and stupidity never annoys me. Amuses me, but
    never annoys me.

    > but really waiting for a solution ...

    I told you how, but you failed to comprehend it.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Jul 24, 2006
  6. Jay Guest

    haha .. u r crazy dude....... :)
    I feel petty who works under u ....
    anyway thanks for the idea... now u attitude towards helping people
    amuses me...haha

    Ciao,
    Jay

    Jay, Jul 25, 2006
  7. Randy Webb Guest

    Jay said the following on 7/25/2006 12:06 AM:
    > haha .. u r crazy dude....... :)

    I have been called worse.

    > I feel petty who works under u ....

    Actually, they all like me.

    > anyway thanks for the idea... now u attitude towards helping people
    > amuses me...haha

    Glad I could amuse you. Figured out how to View Source yet?

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Jul 25, 2006
  8. Jay Guest

    Oops .. thats the first idea (looking on the source code) striked me
    once i started looking for the solution .. so the effort u have put to
    help me of no use ..(am sorry to say this :) ) but i was trying for
    some code (thats not the one which is there in the source of that site
    ) like that .

    One thing Randy : "Actually, they all like me."

    what does it say ? They all like's ur attitude or they are like
    (resembles ur attitude) You.

    Ciao,
    Jay

    Jay, Jul 25, 2006
  9. Randy Webb Guest

    Jay said the following on 7/25/2006 3:06 AM:
    > Oops .. thats the first idea (looking on the source code) striked me
    > once i started looking for the solution .. so the effort u have put to
    > help me of no use ..(am sorry to say this :) ) but i was trying for
    > some code (thats not the one which is there in the source of that site
    > ) like that .

    OK. You would need a database of some sort to contain all the currency
    conversion rates, then you look up the conversion rate you need. The
    Bahraini Dinar (I doubt I spelled those correctly) is 2.85 US Dollars to
    one Dinar. You would need the conversion rates for any conversion you
    planned to do.

    That is the hard part. The easy part is looking it up, calculating, and
    displaying the answer.

    > One thing Randy : "Actually, they all like me."
    >
    > what does it say ? They all like's ur attitude or they are like
    > (resembles ur attitude) You.

    They all respect me and my attitude. If one of them were to act exactly
    like me, it probably wouldn't work more than 5 minutes (It's been tried
    before).

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Jul 25, 2006
  10. Jay Guest

    Well thats nice .... Thanks Randy ... Even i like this attitude Mr.
    Randy.

    Ciao,
    Jay

    Jay, Jul 26, 2006