Currency conversion

jayender.vs

Hello guys,
I need to know the Currency conversion code in Javascript
Say for example i got 2 textbox .. where i enter a number (singapore
doller value) and i provide a button and in the next text box i should
get the value in US doller value.

Waiting for ur response,

Ciao,
Jay

Jay

Well .. thanks for the reply ...but ..
here is an example : http://dynamicconverter.com/ , see here : if u
click the currency u will get " Select Currency " combo box .. where u
can change the type of currency u need and it automaticall changes the
currency ...

Thats how i need to do ...

Ciao,
Jayender

Randy Webb

Jay said the following on 7/24/2006 2:06 AM:
Well .. thanks for the reply ...but ..
here is an example : http://dynamicconverter.com/ , see here : if u
click the currency u will get " Select Currency " combo box .. where u
can change the type of currency u need and it automaticall changes the
currency ...

Thats how i need to do ...

Right Click>View Source

Then, try reading the group FAQ, especially the parts about how to post
properly.

Jay

What do u mean by this Mr.Randy ?
Does it really makes u annoy ?

but really waiting for a solution ...
Ciao,
Jay

Randy Webb

Jay said the following on 7/24/2006 4:51 AM:
What do u mean by this Mr.Randy ?

I meant exactly what I wrote. If you want to know how dynamicconverter
does it, right click and view the source.
Does it really makes u annoy ?

No, peoples ignorance and stupidity never annoys me. Amuses me, but
never annoys me.
but really waiting for a solution ...

I told you how, but you failed to comprehend it.

Jay

haha .. u r crazy dude....... :)
I feel petty who works under u ....
anyway thanks for the idea... now u attitude towards helping people
amuses me...haha

Ciao,
Jay

Randy Webb

Jay said the following on 7/25/2006 12:06 AM:
haha .. u r crazy dude....... :)

I have been called worse.
I feel petty who works under u ....

Actually, they all like me.
anyway thanks for the idea... now u attitude towards helping people
amuses me...haha

Glad I could amuse you. Figured out how to View Source yet?

Jay

Oops .. thats the first idea (looking on the source code) striked me
once i started looking for the solution .. so the effort u have put to
help me of no use ..(am sorry to say this :) ) but i was trying for
some code (thats not the one which is there in the source of that site
) like that .

One thing Randy : "Actually, they all like me."

what does it say ? They all like's ur attitude or they are like
(resembles ur attitude) You.

Ciao,
Jay

Randy Webb

Jay said the following on 7/25/2006 3:06 AM:
Oops .. thats the first idea (looking on the source code) striked me
once i started looking for the solution .. so the effort u have put to
help me of no use ..(am sorry to say this :) ) but i was trying for
some code (thats not the one which is there in the source of that site
) like that .

OK. You would need a database of some sort to contain all the currency
conversion rates, then you look up the conversion rate you need. The
Bahraini Dinar (I doubt I spelled those correctly) is 2.85 US Dollars to
one Dinar. You would need the conversion rates for any conversion you
planned to do.

That is the hard part. The easy part is looking it up, calculating, and
displaying the answer.
One thing Randy : "Actually, they all like me."

what does it say ? They all like's ur attitude or they are like
(resembles ur attitude) You.

They all respect me and my attitude. If one of them were to act exactly
like me, it probably wouldn't work more than 5 minutes (It's been tried
before).