Currency values display problems

Rolando Tonin

I'm still working on a intranet site builded on IBUYSPORTAL framework. This
site is configured with NT-Autorization and running with impersonate = true
and local-system.
When I want to display element type Currency, for example Budgets value,
from database, after the conversion in strings with this class:
public class FormatoNumeri

{

public FormatoNumeri()

public static NumberFormatInfo GetFormatoNumeri

{

get

{

NumberFormatInfo nfi;

nfi = (NumberFormatInfo)NumberFormatInfo.CurrentInfo.Clone();

nfi.NumberDecimalSeparator = ".";

nfi.NumberGroupSeparator = "'";

nfi.CurrencyDecimalSeparator = ".";

nfi.CurrencyGroupSeparator = "'";

return nfi;

public static string StampaNumero(double valore)

{

return string.Format(FormatoNumeri.GetFormatoNumeri,
FormatoDati.FORMATOVALUTA, valore);

}

public static string StampaPercentuale(double valore)

{

return string.Format(FormatoNumeri.GetFormatoNumeri,
FormatoDati.FORMATOPERCENTUALE, valore);

, they are displayed with the prefix L. instead ?. Why?.