Current agreement for representing lists in rdf?

Adam

Hello all,

I am working on an rdf project which involves sequences (or data which
must pretend to be ordered, anyhow). As I read through the vast
documentation of xml/rdf, I find two primary camps, the "why did we
stick seq's in here in the first place?" camp, and the "some people may
not like them, but hey, they seems to work" camp. But most of this
seems to have been written a few years ago, before the 2004
documentation.

Presumably, it would be nice to be able to query the data in two ways:
first, to return all the items in order; second, to limit another query
to only items within that list. (This makes it impossible to implement
one middle-of-the-road suggestion, the use of verbs like contains_1,
etc.)

Rather than reinventing the wheel myself, I would just be curious to
what the current usage is.

Thank you,

Adam