CurrentCulture null in release

0

00_CumPeeWearD12

I have been using Debug mode in Visual studio, running my app on localhost. Whenever I retrieve CultureInfo.CurrentCulture, I can get "en-US".

However, when I compiled the whole application as "Release" and FTP to my production server. The CultureInfo.CurrentCulture is NULL and get an error. Is there anywhere I can set it as default globally? why is it happening only on "Release"? Help...