    equivalent command in ASP.NET would be User_login =
    HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name()

    Thanks in advance.

    Tapiwa, Apr 22, 2008

  2. Tapiwa

    Madhur Guest

    I think it is System.Environment.User (Don't remember exactly, but you
    should be able to figure out.)

    --
    Madhur

    Madhur, Apr 22, 2008

  3. There is a classic ASP group: mcirosoft.public.inetserver.asp.general.

    The logged in user in ASP is done off the Request object and is in the
    server variables. I do not have the exact syntax to share.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 22, 2008
  4. Tapiwa

    David Wier Guest

    User.Identity.Name works the same in 2.0

    David Wier
    http://aspnet101.com
    bloated markup

    David Wier, Apr 22, 2008