Currently logged users

Marcin Zmyslowski

Hello all!

I want to create a page in ASP language which gives me information about
currently logged users. I thought to do it by this way: when somebody
will log in to page, there will be a value of this user id stored in the
table among the other fields in the form which are filling in. After
clicking on the button "Log off" the value of the user id will be
deleted from the MS SQL Server 2000 database. I would do it, but I don`t
know how to solve the problem when somebody will close the Internet
Explorer window by clicking "x". Then the procedure of deleting a value
of user id will not call, and this value will be still stored in the
database, so I will not have actual state of currently logged users.
Could you help me how to do it, and gives me example with solving this
problem? Maybe there is another possiblity to do it?

Thank you in advance for help
Marcin from Poland