    windows. But python binary doesnot include curses module.

    Thanks,
    Abhijit

    Abhijit Soman, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Abhijit Soman <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Where can i find curses module for windows? I have pdcurses library on
    > windows. But python binary doesnot include curses module.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Abhijit

    I guess you need something like CygWin to get curses running on Windows
    (not sure, please correct me if I am wrong).

    Michele Simionato

    Michele Simionato, Jun 15, 2004

  3. I found a port of curses module for windows at flangy.com/dev/python/curses/

    regards,
    Abhijit

    --
    Man Invented Alcohol,
    God Invented Grass.

    Abhijit Soman, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Abhijit Soman <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Where can i find curses module for windows? I have pdcurses library on
    > windows. But python binary doesnot include curses module.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Abhijit

    No-one has ported the curses module to windows yet, according to Alex
    Martelli (ref. Python In a Nutshell, p. 208). The msvcrt, WConio, and
    Console modules substitute some of its functionality. HTH,

    --Nick

    Nick Jacobson, Jun 15, 2004