custom behaviour of ObjectList

Reinhold Schalk

Hello,
i am using the mobile control "ObjectList" to show some data in list view
(binding a DataSet) and after clicking on an item in details view.
This beaviour is exactly what i want to do! But i want to do some custom
layout.
If i use a <DeviceSpecific> and <Choice> control, i am not able to "imitate"
the default behaviour of the ObjectList.
By using a data-binding expression (<%#
(MobileListItem)Container.DataItem...) i can reference the current value,
but the link (to details view) is gone. I can not use a <mobile:link>,
because i do not know where to link to!

Does anybody know, how to get the ObjectList default behaviour, but have the
opportunity to do custom layout?

Many thanks in advance
Reinhold