Custom Control CssClass

shapper

Hello,

I have a custom control named Parent and a another one named Child.

I am adding 20 Child controls to Parent. All 18 of the 20 Child
controls have the same CSSClass.

My idea is to give have a property in Parent named ChildCssClass. I
would add that to Child controls.

Then for the 2 Child controls that do not have that CssClass I would
set Child1.CssClass = "Something" and Child2.CssClass = "Something"
overriding the ChildCssClass defined in Parent.

Is this a good way to do this?

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Miguel