Custom control dependency file error

adding an ASP.NET Custom control to toolbox probl

HI ,

I have updated a custom control which was working
perfectly fine so that it holds locale information. I put
in three resource files, and tested the new functionality
by referencing the project from another ASP.NET project,
and fine, no problems.

The problem is when I compile the control, and add the
compiled dll as a reference, and then add the Control to
the toolbox. This is when I get the error... "The
Assembly.... could not be loaded. Check that any
dependencies that the file requires are installed".

Besides not being documented ANYWHERE (easy to find
anyway), the message is quite vague. Does this mean that I
am missing a dependency file or could it be something
else?

How can I even start to figure out what the problem is?
Any ideas would be appreciated!

thanks,
John