Custom Control has no Scroll bars

Alessandro Zifiglio

Your welcome Paul. Glad I could help ;)
paul reed said:
Stanley,

Thanks and sorry to have posted this twice. Alessandro Zifiglio from another
post I had out there in reply to yet another post answered the question as
well with the same advice.

Thanks to you both.

Paul
However,

paul reed

Hello,

I have a custom composite control that has a tree view inside. However, at
run time, as I begin to click and expand parent nodes, no scroll bars appear
when the nodes expand beyond the size of the control as it was placed on the
page. This causes the entire aspx page to get a scroll bar and then
everything underneath this composite control keeps getting pushed down.

I tried wrapping my control inside DIV tag with OVERFLOW: visible but this
didn't help.

Any ideas?

Paul

paul reed

Stanley,

Thanks and sorry to have posted this twice. Alessandro Zifiglio from another
post I had out there in reply to yet another post answered the question as
well with the same advice.

Thanks to you both.

Paul

Oscar Onorato

Is true, is not supported by Div's but yes by Span's.
The handler Onscroll may be expose an error, but work.

Salu2