    controls in the repeater.

    How can i have each control store/maintain it's own properties?

    help.

    dave, Jun 29, 2006

  2. dave

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    how is the control implemented? Post some relevant code (also about the
    usage).

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Jun 29, 2006

  3. dave

    dave Guest

    I believe i solved the problem. I was storing the value of the property in
    viewstate without a unique name for that control so all other controls were
    using the same value.

    thx

    dave, Jun 29, 2006