custom control in repeater

dave

I have a custom control which consists of dropdownlist and textbox called
ct1. The problem is that when i set a property of the dropdown list in the
itemdatabound event of the repeater it uses that property value for all ct1
controls in the repeater.

How can i have each control store/maintain it's own properties?

help.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

how is the control implemented? Post some relevant code (also about the
usage).

dave

I believe i solved the problem. I was storing the value of the property in
viewstate without a unique name for that control so all other controls were
using the same value.

thx