Custom Control

Joel Barsotti

Can a custom control do everything a UserControl can do?

I want something that can do validation and handle postback.

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Joel,

Yes. If you're referring to the validation controls, you can have them as
child of your composite custom control. And for handling postback you can do
that easily in both, custom controls and user controls.

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET