custom cut copy and paste

Guest

I created an editor window that is opened seperate from the main internet
explorer window. on this new window i do not display any ie menu, toolbar and
satus bar. I did it this way not to confuse the user in any way to the main
function of this window and that of internet explorer. note these are users
that used to a window based system and we are moving them towards a web based
system. so i wanted to create a custom button for cut, copy and paste for the
user to use in the editor window. i could have them right mouse click but for
some users that would be hard to do. is there code out there to perform the
functions and place it in a custom button? i know in vb6 we used the
clipboard object to perform these actions. what would we use in a internet
environment and especially in .NET?

Thanks in advance...