    Note that all the grids will be binded to different datasets.

    Thanks
    Ankur Goyal

    Ankur Goyal, Oct 14, 2004

  2. "Ankur Goyal" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi All!
    >
    > Is it possible to define a DataGrid User control for a ASP application so
    > that all the changes made to this control could reflect to all the grids
    > used in applications.
    >
    > Please refer any links to define Custom Datagrid user control.
    >
    > Note that all the grids will be binded to different datasets.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ankur Goyal

    Ankur,

    If I understand your question correctly, just create a user control,
    drop in a DataGrid, create a property (for your control) that allows
    you to get/set the data source of the control within. You will also
    have to create any other properties for things that need to be set at
    runtime. When you need to change things for all your grids, change it
    within the control. Then when you add it to a webform, add your
    control instead of the DataGrid control.

    If I'm way off base, be more specific and I'll try again.

    HTH,

    DB

    Danny Bloodworth, Oct 14, 2004