Custom Error messages

Helen

I've created a custom error page for an ASP.NET application. I'm
wondering if there's anyway for my error page to find out what actual
exception was thrown? I'd like to be able to display different error
messages for different exception types in the hope that I'll be able
to give the users enough information to fix any problems that were
actually caused by them.

Helen