custom error page cares about type of error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dee, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. dee

    dee Guest

    Hi,

    I get directed to my custom error page when i try to access an invalid url
    but when I do a an intetional divide by zero I get a asp page. Anyone knows
    why?
    I like to be able to have a generic page that all the errors get redirected
    to.

    I use the following in web.config as suggested:

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors defaultRedirect="error.htm" mode="On" />
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    Thanks.
    Dee