custom error page for Statuscode 401.2 - Access Denied

Rich

Hi All,

I have a windows authenticated web site - a sub directory
has been secured by denying various roles. When access is
denied the default error page for 401.2 is displayed -
How can I customise my own access denied page?
I have tried custom error tags in the web.config but that
doesnt seem to work, nor does changing the IIS error page
settings.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Rich