custom error page help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dee, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. dee

    dee Guest

    Hi

    In web.config I have to the following:

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors defaultRedirect="error.htm" mode="On" />
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    I generated a forced error in my page. Instead of being
    redirected to error.htm i get the following error message form dotnet:

    Runtime Error

    custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
    application error from being viewed.

    Details: ...

    Why don't I ger redirected to my error.htm page?

    Thanks.
    Dee
    dee, Jun 28, 2005