    special considerations when using them?

    Thanks,
    Robert Scheer

    Robert Scheer, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Robert Scheer

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Which class implements your interface? Is it your webservice class or a
    class that serves as a return value or parameter? Maybe some code snippets
    could help...

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan

    Jan Tielens, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Hi Jan.

    That's the relevant part of my web service:

    Public Interface IWebTest
    Sub TryIt()
    End Interface

    <System.Web.Services.WebService(Namespace:="http://tempuri.org/FirstWs/Testcomp")>
    _
    Public Class FirstWs
    Inherits System.Web.Services.WebService
    Implements IWebTest

    <WebMethod()> _
    Public Sub TryIt() Implements IWebTest.TryIt
    Dim s As String = "First Web Service"
    End Sub
    End Class

    When I look at the wsdl, the IWebTest interface does not appear. The
    client will not show the interface too. I am using vs.net 2003.

    Thanks,
    Robert Scheer

    Robert Scheer, Apr 19, 2004
  4. Robert Scheer

    Jan Tielens Guest

    I don't think interfaces on webservice class level can be made visible in a
    wsdl.

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan