Custom JNDI Resource for Tomcat WebDAVServlet

raymi

Hi all,

I'd like to make a custom datasource available via the WebDav protocol.
Since I don't want to use Slide (too complicated in my opinion), I
thought the easiest way would be to use the Tomcat WebDAV Servlet. This
servlet uses a JNDI resource, so I think it must be possible to attach
my own JNDI resource to this servlet to achieve my goal. But --- I have
no idea how this can be done. Do I have to rewrite (inherit from) this
servlet or can I attach my JNDI only with changes in configuration?
Does anyone have experience with this? Unfortunately I didn't find much
information on the internet.

Thanks in advance,

Dominik