    surface of making a custom provider.

    Thanks,
    Hayden

    Hayden Kirk, Jan 28, 2007

  2. On Jan 28, 9:55 pm, "Hayden Kirk" <hayden dot kirk *@* mobilepc dot co
    do nz> wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I wish to store user attributes in my own tables on a mssql database. IE, I
    > wish to use an existing table. Can someone point me to a good article on how
    > to go about doing this? I've seen a few but they only seem to scratch the
    > surface of making a custom provider.

    An interesting thing...
    I just read the Wikipedia about ASP.NET 2.0 and it claims that the
    LoginControl doesn't produce legal XHTML...??
    If this is true you would probably want to create your own login
    control...!!
    It's not really difficult, you could probably get away with a
    UserControl...!!

    ..t

    --
    http://ajaxwidgets.com