Custom MembershipProvider, unable to load type

Guest

I have created my own MemberShipProvider/RoleProvider/MembershipUser classes
extending the base ones. I managed to install everything but I have a
problem. When I run the Application Configuration and go to the Security tab
I get this error:

"There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused by an
invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient permission. It can
also be caused by the role manager feature not being enabled. Click the
button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a new data
store.

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Could not load
type 'MyWebApp.Core.MyMembershipUser' from assembly 'App_Code.xqhd01v6,
Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. "

The question is: what could be the reason why the type cannot be loaded? I
was able to attach the webserver process to the debuger and I can see who the
execution goes to my provider's Initialize and GetAllUsers methods which
work. So, how come it fails with this error? Is it a mistake to place this
code in the App_Code folder as the resulted assembly is not accessible? Any
help is appreciated,

Thank you,

Guest

Ok, I have more (confusing) info... I managed to find where the dll mentioned
below is located (App_Code.xqhd01v6) and it is in TemporaryASPNet files.
Using reflection I was able to establish that, indeed, my class is not
included in that type. So, the question is: why? or, if it shouldn't, why
isn't the application configuration looking for the type in the assemblies
generated by my web application?