Custom Paging in Datagrid

settyv

Hi,

I am using built-in pagination in datagrid with asp.net 1.1 .Now i
need to display 1-50,50-100,etc at the top and bottom on the datagrid
control to display records.Please let me know how can i do that? I know
that i need to use custom paging.But please let me know how can i
implement custom paging in order to display 1-50,50-100 ,etc links in
my aspx page.

Also am new to asp.net,if you give detailed explanation,that could be
better for me.

Thanks in Advance,
Vishnu