    Any thoughts

    Thanks
    Andrew

    Andrew, Jul 9, 2004

  2. For enabling cutompaging, we need to following properties,

    Allowpage, AllowCustomPaging, VirtualItemCount and Pagesize. Have you set
    all these properties??

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > I'm attempting to use Custom Paging with my Datagrid and I'm running into

    a problem with the numeric page indicator.

    > When I load my page I set the VirtualItemCount value to the total number

    of records e.g. 50 and then go and get 5 records which is my page size.

    > The problem I'm finding is that the paging part of the control only ever

    displays the numeric 1 when I'm expecting it to display 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    > etc.
    >
    > Everything else on my page - sorting etc is working great and also I can

    get the PageIndexChanged event to fire.

    Saravana [MVP], Jul 12, 2004