Custom Paging with a Datagrid

ager

Greetings,

I have a problem that I am trying to work through. Any help would be
appreciated.

I have an asp.net application that uses framesets. It has a banner
frame, contents frame, and a main frame. I have a datagrid that is
displayed in the mainframe. I would like to use custom paging with it.
(I have found some very good tutorials on custom paging.)

What I am trying to do , though, is implement a Begin Page link, Prev
Page link, Next Page link, and End Page link and place them in a label
on the banner frame. The problem I am running into, is trying to access
the datagrid on the main page from the links on the banner page. Is
this even possible?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Any additional info can be provided.

Thanks.