    --
    -C. Moya
    www.cmoya.com
    CMM, Apr 18, 2006

  2. What you are talking about is achieved only via a custom server control -
    which, depending on what you are doing, isn't a trivial task.

    A good place to start might be:
    http://scottonwriting.net/sowblog/posts/355.aspx

    But there's really no way to achieve this with a user control - you can add
    them to the toolbox :(

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Apr 18, 2006

  3. CMM

    CMM Guest

    Ugh. This sort of thing should be trivial. ASP.NET is like a Lexus luxury
    car but with manual cranks to open and close the windows.

    --
    -C. Moya
    www.cmoya.com

    CMM, Apr 18, 2006