Custom Principal

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by google@jullet.com, Feb 24, 2005.

    I use Custom Principal and it works well on my PC (Localhost).

    When I deploy it at my hosting service it fails.

    I print out HttpContext.Current.User.GetType().ToString()

    On my PC it is CustomPrincipal.

    But at the hosting service it is
    System.Security.Principal.GenericPricipal

    Any idea, what could be different between the hosting company
    environment and my PC to cause this?

    Thanks for any response.

    , Feb 24, 2005