    localhost using the same username and password it wont Authenticate me any
    ideas

    thanks
    Etariq, Oct 14, 2006

  2. Remember that the security context is different - of course everything works
    in the built-in server because you are running it as admin (i assume).

    IIS has a different security context - ASPNET for IIS5.x and NETWORK SERVICE
    (by default) on IIS6.

    Make sure these accounts have access to whatever resource you are trying
    to access.

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier, Oct 15, 2006

  3. Etariq

    Etariq Guest

    hi Dominick

    i did that and it was added but same thing goes on its driving me crazy
    is there another reason for that

    thanks

    "Dominick Baier" <dbaier@pleasepleasenospam_leastprivilege.com> wrote in
    message news:...