Custom PyQt4 TableWidget

ff

I am creating a custom widget based on a PyQt QTableWidget and i want
to stop PyQt highlighting all the cells when the very top-left 'thing'
is clicked, (dont know what to call it, its the bit that sits on the
same row/column as the hozizontal/vertical header items), i cant find
a way to do this, any suggestions? even the signal that is emitted
when this 'thing' is clicked would be useful as i can manually un-
highlight them all, but i cant find that either!

any help appreciated,

ff

Phil Thompson

I am creating a custom widget based on a PyQt QTableWidget and i want
to stop PyQt highlighting all the cells when the very top-left 'thing'
is clicked, (dont know what to call it, its the bit that sits on the
same row/column as the hozizontal/vertical header items), i cant find
a way to do this, any suggestions? even the signal that is emitted
when this 'thing' is clicked would be useful as i can manually un-
highlight them all, but i cant find that either!

any help appreciated,

setSelectionMode()?

Phil

ff

setSelectionMode()?

Phil

Ive tried that, it does half the job, it stops you selecting more than
one item in the table at any one time but it doesnt stop the top-left
'thing',

thanks though,

Phil Thompson

Ive tried that, it does half the job, it stops you selecting more than
one item in the table at any one time but it doesnt stop the top-left
'thing',

How about setCornerButtonEnabled(False)?

Phil

ff

How about setCornerButtonEnabled(False)?

Phil

Well done! I thought there must be something there somewhere, i really
should learn to read more carefully!!

thanks,

ff