Custom RadioButtonList Databinding

Nevyn Twyll

I have a set of radiobuttons that I want to put as an element in a Datalist.
But I need the radiobuttons to have a very particular look, so I can't use
the RadioButtonList class.
So, I made a user control, with all my pretty radio buttons in it, and gave
them the same GroupName so they act as a group. I put it in the datalist,
and it shows up just fine, and acts correctly when I select different
values, etc.

My questions are:
(1) how do I databind that control so that it behaves like a normal
control, getting its data from and returning it to a datasource as
appropriate?

(2) When I implement CheckChanged events for each of the radiobuttons,
there is a server round-trip in the postback, but it doesn't seem to
actually run the CheckChanged code. Help?

- Nevyn