Custom Section Handler for array of complex objects

towerjj

hi all,

I need a configuration file mapped to a class in my web app. It is an
array of a class, in XML something like this:

<ArrayOfRole>
<Role>
<name>r1</name>
<sections>
<string>bb</string>
</sections>
</Role>

<Role>
<name>r1</name>
<sections>
<string>bb</string>
<string>cc</string>
<string>xx</string>
</sections>
</Role>

</ArrayOfRole>

In a winform context I would use
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer whereas In web app context I
should use configuraction section of web.config file.

I'm really blocked in implementing the appropriate Custom Section
Handler.

Is there a better solution to my problem?
If no, does anyone have an sample?

Thanks in advance.