    Here is a big one: best practices for developing client side object models
    and communicating client side state changes beyond just s simple value back
    to the server?
    Kenneth Baltrinic, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Kenneth Baltrinic

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    There are a few books such as Developing ASP.NET Server Control and
    Components, MSpress which is currently the best book about the subject
    (although it is written for v1, it still applies)

    Then there are a few articles:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/ASPNETContDev.asp

    Note behind that link, there are more than one article. There are many more,
    if you check the left treeview navigation.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 29, 2006