Custom UITypeEditor

Ahmed Hashish

In building controls we need to create Custom UITypeEditor classes, most of
this classes (in my case) doing the same job, its used to support the
controls properties with a drop down list contains some string values.
My question is, can I summarize all of this classes in one class that takes
an array of string as a parameter and used for all controls properties?

Thanks
Ahmed