custom user control (array of panels) ?

Timo

I'm using multiple panels (DIVs) to simulate a tabbed interface. It's
difficult to work in the designer with many panels when each one by itself
occupies most of the screen real estate available. What would be involved in
creating an array of panels user control, so that in the designer only one
panel would be visible and editable at a time? Is this possible?
Thanks
Timo