    E.g. display a clock as hrs, mins & secs as a digital clock type
    display.
    Can anyone point me to where I can find outhow todo this please?
    Niv (KP), Nov 13, 2010

  2. On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 03:51:40 -0800 (PST), "Niv (KP)" wrote:

    >I've read somewhere that custom data views can be built using Tcl to
    >view data selected in the wave window in a different format.
    >E.g. display a clock as hrs, mins & secs as a digital clock type
    >display.
    >Can anyone point me to where I can find outhow todo this please?

    You could start with
    http://www.doulos.com/knowhow/tcltk/examples/constellation/
    However, it's not been updated since I wrote it quite a while
    ago, so it's entirely possible that the bits have rotted a
    little, in the way that they do when tool vendors make major
    revisions of their GUIs.

    Must try it myself, just to see if it still works :)
    --
    Jonathan Bromley
    Jonathan Bromley, Nov 13, 2010