    web control.

    Regards
    Craig

    Craig, Jan 14, 2004

  2. hi craig,
    Property editing in the property browser can be done in one of three ways.
    First, the property can be edited as a string in place, and TypeConverters
    can do the job of converting that value to and from a string (if needed).
    Second, a drop-down arrow can cause editing UI to be displayed below the
    property. Finally, an ellipsis button can open some other method of custom
    UI such as a file dialog or font picker. We have already covered string
    editing, so first we will look at the case of a drop-down editor.

    For a complete discussions covering most of these techniques, refer to the
    link.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotnet/html/vsnetpropbrow.asp

    "Craig" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am creating a web control and was wondering how I have have a public
    > control property that display the eclipse button (the 3 dots ...) to allow
    > for a file dialog to appear. Just like the ImnageUrl property in the

    Image

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Jan 14, 2004