    Please contact us at http://www.actionwebstudio.com/contacts.php or
    via email at if you are interested.

    Thanks

    CNA Programming Group, Aug 31, 2004

  2. On 2004-08-31, CNA Programming Group <> wrote:
    > If you want to make a hi-quality website fast and for a reasonable
    > price - than this offer is for you.

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    I don't want to get bitter/I don't want to turn cruel/I don't want to
    get old before I have to/I don't want to get jaded/Petrified and
    weighted/I don't want to get bitter like you. - Jill Sobule

    David H. Adler, Sep 1, 2004

  3. CNA Programming Group

    krakle Guest

    (CNA Programming Group) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I'm experienced PHP/Coldfusion developer from Russia with more than 5
    > years of experience in the field.
    >
    > Also i have a good web designer here. So we can create the whole site
    > from the very beginning.
    >
    > If you want to make a hi-quality website fast and for a reasonable
    > price - than this offer is for you.
    >
    > I usually charge USD 7 per hour, but would rather like flat-rate
    > per-project prices.
    >
    > Portfolio can be seen at http://www.actionwebstudio.com/portfolio.php
    >
    > Please contact us at http://www.actionwebstudio.com/contacts.php or
    > via email at if you are interested.
    >
    > Thanks

    huh? what? $7 an hour?
    Your work can't be "hi-quality".. Do yourself a favor and 1. stop
    spamming and 2. get a job at mcdonalds they will pay you more :)

    krakle, Sep 1, 2004
  4. krakle wrote:

    > huh? what? $7 an hour?
    > Your work can't be "hi-quality".. Do yourself a favor and 1. stop
    > spamming and 2. get a job at mcdonalds they will pay you more :)

    3. read some articles on how you really design webpages. Here's a nice page
    for beginners:
    http://www.dezwozhere.com/links.html

    --
    Lennart Fylling
    <testurl> http://lennart-fylling.com/ </testurl>

    Lennart Fylling, Sep 1, 2004
  5. CNA Programming Group

    Rose Guest

    On 1 Sep 2004 11:35:50 -0700, (krakle) wrote:

    > (CNA Programming Group) wrote in message news:<>...
    >> I'm experienced PHP/Coldfusion developer from Russia with more than 5
    >> years of experience in the field.
    >>
    >> I usually charge USD 7 per hour, but would rather like flat-rate
    >> per-project prices.
    >>

    >huh? what? $7 an hour?
    >Your work can't be "hi-quality".. Do yourself a favor and 1. stop
    >spamming and 2. get a job at mcdonalds they will pay you more :)

    I just KNEW that "$7 an hour" part would get some response!

    (and not all of it good!)

    Rose
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/consult.htm
    "Can YOU Make Money on the Internet?-YES!"

    Rose, Sep 3, 2004