custom web site design directory

Wim Hoogenraad

Dear Webprofessional,

In this newsletter we like to inform you about some developments on our
website.

First of all we would like to thank you who joined WebmastersLookup. Without
the Usenet community the service would not have grown so fast. The
membership is still open and it's for free. In the past few weeks we've been
very busy doing all sorts of wonderful that will BENEFIT our members. Here
are 'some' of the things that we've been doing:

The benefit of Newsletters:

Untill now we never sent newsletters and we never asked our members if they
want to receive them.

To correct this we recently added a checkbox to the member profile to make
it possible for you to check-out for our newsletters.

On the other hand if you want to be kept informed about WebmastersLookup
developments we advise you not to do this.

We will only send newsletters when you should be informed about important
issues or benefits for you concerning WebmastersLookup. Therefore the
newsletter subjects will only be webdesign or webdevelopment related and
will only be supplied by sources related to WebmastersLookup. (See our Anti
Spam Policy).

The benefit of the Keyword generator:

Since a few weeks we have a Keyword generator running on WebmastersLookup.
Because it is dedicated to the profile you must be a member and logon to see
it work. The generated keywords are related to the member profile and
portfolio and can be used as a guideline for the submission of websites.

The benefit of linking INTO WebmastersLookup:

New at WebmastersLookup is the Profile Link. Every member has his or her own
personal link to the WebmastersLookup profile. Placing that link on their
website will give members a higher position in the WebmasterLookup search
results. We placed our own link on the right side of the lighthouse. This is
what you have to do:

1. Become a member (it is for free).

2. Login.

3. Go to Profile link.

4. Copy and Paste the link string to your site and publish it.

5. Update the Back Link field in your profile and give in the page where
your profile link can be found.

Every week our Repositioning tool will spider the page you gave in and
checks if the link is still there. If everything is okay your profile will
be repositioned in the top of the listings.

More benefits coming up:

These are some of the things being implemented now:

1. Articles on our Webmasters and their skills.
[delivered to your desktop via a non email-based RSS portal].
2. A WebmastersLookup positioning tool with more options to choose from.

Kind Regards,

WebmastersLookup http://www.webmasterslookup.com

Wim Hoogenraad. The Netherlands