Custom WebServerControl properties not persisted in HTML

Greg

All,

How can I persist an object property as an attribute in the HTML that the
IDE creates in the ASP.NET form.

I have a web server control that has a property pointing to another web
server control. I want to be able to link the two together at design time.
The property editor let's me do that ok but no code is generated neither
into the code behind code nor in the HTML code. What do I need to do?

Also, is there an attribute that lets me define in which tab of the toolbox
my controls appear?

Thanks in advance,
Greg.