Customer Server Control won't show on client

Noel Volin

Hi all,

I have a customer server menu control that I downloaded from gotdotnet
in order to learn a little more about custom controls. The problem is
that everything works wonderfully if I view in browser on localhost,
however, when I deploy the app on the server, the control will not
display as expected on the client machine. If I type in
www.mysite.com on the server machine, no problem. Any other machine
and it doesn't work. I have the dll in the bin folder and I have IIS
and folder permissions for the anonymous accounts all set. Web.config
is set with of authorization to none. The control is a menu the is
populated with an xml file, uses a css and xsl file for formatting and
has a javascript file to cover events. I have spent numerous hours
trying to solve this.

Please help.

Thanks,

Noel