<customError mode="Off"> does not work

Han

Has any one ran into this problem? I'm trying to debug an
error on a remote ASP.NET server. I've set <customErrors
mode = "Off"> in the web.config but it does not give a
detailed, non-filtered error but rather a standard generic
error that tells me to set <customErrors> tag to off.

Am I doing something wrong or miss a configuration item?

Thanks.

Oliver

Hi Han,

Is it possible that there is a web.config in an application higher up in the
IIS hierarchy that is controlling this?

Has it been overridden in the machine.config?