    in all web condig files

    Any one have an idea?!?

    Thanks.
    Julia, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Julia

    Julia Guest

    could it be beacuse my domain name is too long?!?!?

    Thanks.

    Julia, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Julia

    David Kyle Guest

    Hi Julia,

    This is usually caused by a typo in your web.config file. Remeber xml is
    case sencitive so that could cause the problems.

    Try using a web.config file that you know works for another application just
    to see if this is the error.

    Hope this helps you out!

    Cheers!

    David Kyle
    www.chloemag.com
    David Kyle, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Yep Julia just try to see if its well formed.
    Or re create another config file!

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 8, 2004
  5. Julia

    Dan Linn Guest

    Dan Linn, Jun 29, 2005